Sunday, July 12, 2015

Oh baby!

I'm pregnant… and it's uncomfortable.

Yes it's exciting, a little scary, and all that stuff but still uncomfortable.
The first few months were miserable.  Constant nausea. Imagine getting hit with a hangover at around the same time each day. Nothing you do can stop it… in fact you have to work through it (literally.)  My energy was at a 3 on a good day.

Before my happy accident, my plan was to focus on blogging when I wasn't working.  All the time I wanted to devote to creating content went towards… sleep.

Now that I'm in the middle of my second trimester, I'm still tired but it's gotten better.  I'm going to take that "extra" awake time and start blogging again. Since it's a lifestyle blog, my new lifestyle is going to be a little different.  I have new limitations when it comes to eating.  I have no clue how to dress this new body and my desire to do my hair or makeup is basically non-existent.  Baby GIRL is the reason for all of this. I can't wait to become a mom but this waiting game is giving me a set of challenges that I'm eager to talk about.

If anyone reading this is a mom, please feel free to comment on how you got through your pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment