Monday, February 23, 2015

True Romance

I've been married for 2 years now and I love it. 
But after being together for almost 9 years,  I find that we're just stuck in the same routine. 
Wake up, work, come home, make dinner, watch tv, go to bed, repeat.

I'm still fairly new to Charlotte so there are plenty of places for me and the hubs to visit. Plus we don't have kids yet so this is our time. We've decided that we need to take an occasional time out from decorating the house and explore.

This was my week to plan so I chose True Crafted Pizza, mainly because I've wanted pizza for a while so it was either this or delivery.


  

True is located in South Charlotte, the Piper Glen/Ballentyne area.  And it's a cute casual pizza spot. We opted to get the four cheese white pizza and added chicken. It was super good. Thin crust, not soggy.  A nice quick lunch. 

Then we made our way uptown to visit 7th Street Public Market and grab some coffee from Not Just Coffee. We both chose the Vanilla Sugar Latte, and again, yum.  



After a long afternoon, we decided to head home and work on the office a little more. He worked, I fell asleep on the couch but not before I got some quick snaps of my OOTD



Shirt: Target/Jeans: Gap/Shoes: Sam & Libby for Target/
Necklace: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment